How do I get a copy of a Traffic Accident Report?
  • Reports can be obtained through our office during normal business hours. (Office hours are Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm). You must be the subject of the report or the legal parent or guardian of a minor involved.
  • Requests must be received in writing and proper identification is required. You may fill out a request at the police department office or email a request to After records receives your request, they will email you a GRAMA request form. Simply fill it out and email the GRAMA request form back to records, along with a copy of valid picture ID. You should expect up to 10 business days for a copy of the report to be processed. Email requests must include a copy of valid picture ID. Report fees must be paid prior to release of the report

Show All Answers

1. How do I request a Police Report?
2. What are your office hours?
3. Who do I call in case of an emergency?
4. How do I get a copy of a Traffic Accident Report?
5. How do I get a copy of my incident report?
6. My son/daughter needs a Reference Letter for their mission.
7. How do I obtain an expungement of my criminal record?
8. How do I register as a sex offender?