Starting Monday, May 18th, the police department will begin providing fingerprinting services on a limited basis. All fingerprinting will be done by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, please call (435)283-4602.
A face covering or mask will be required for all customers being fingerprinted. Please bring a mask or face covering to wear while being fingerprinted. You will also be required to wash your hands before being fingerprinted. Please do not schedule an appointment if you have had any of the following symptoms within the past 24 hours:
ONLY THE PERSON BEING FINGERPRINTED SHOULD COME TO OUR OFFICE LOBBY.
- Fever or Feeling Feverish (chills, sweating, etc.)
- Shortness of Breath
- Sore Throat
- Loss of Taste or Smell
Please do not schedule an appointment if within the past 14 days you have had close contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19, have traveled to an area where COVID-19 is spreading, or are under quarantine.
- Identity Theft Solutions
- Public Emergency Alerts
- Emergency Siren/Warning System
- HV/ATV Regulations (PDF)
- Officer Involved Critical Incident Protocol
Animal Control Officer:
Stephen Brandt 435-851-6462
Welcome to the City of Ephraim Animal Control and Services Unit
The mission of the Ephraim City Animal Control and Services Utah Unit is to provide the citizens of Ephraim with effective and cost-efficient animal services by active enforcement of state and local laws, the humane sheltering and disposal of stray and unwanted animals, and the promotion of responsible pet ownership and animal welfare.
The primary objective of Animal Services employees is to provide quality service to the citizens while dedicating themselves to improving the co-existence of animals and humans.
Other objectives are to :
1. Maintain the highest quality of services to the community.
2. Relieve the pain and suffering of animals.
3. Promote responsible pet ownership.
4. Increase public awareness of animal issues.
5. Co-operation with Breed Rescue / Animal Welfare Organizations.
6. Continue training and education for management and staff.
Animal Control Ordinance