The Power Department's responsibilities include various types of maintenance and activities, i.e. install power lines and transformers, maintain 4 hydro-electric plants, new connections, trim trees when in power lines, maintain electronic meters, read meters, respond to power outages, and respond to customer concerns/complaints. The goal of the department is to provide power at the lowest rates giving the best service and dependability.
- What number do I call regarding my power bill?
- What should I do to prepare for a power outage?
- Where does Ephraim get its power from?
- How does power get to my home or business?
- If I have a medical condition that requires oxygen or other special equipment can my home be assured of having power even if my neighborhood is experiencing an outage?